Sunday, May 29, 2011

una guía

I guess this is where we sit
smooth caffeine man riding waves in stomach caverns
tapping frantically away - plastic instruments
etching photons (or whatever) into word bombs
this is when we behave like particles:
stop - shake well,
"separation is natural"
the less we talk, the more we write (right?)
I am a sitting, swimming duck.
complacent and smiling
furrowed brows underneath brown skin
hardened carefully by salt and tears
Are we ever fighters by choice?
Who knows for what any of this is?
fluorescents are sometimes
like butterfly wings fluttering
in sunbeams drenched golden bright painful
streaming, constantly streaming
thank you for making it known,
when my toe dips water-wrinkles
you see them on the other side!
I am here! I am here!
waving from the other shore
reeds leaning toward that celestial thing
we cannot conjugate 'ojála' or something
something makes...
we are always getting..
more ambiguous

???