Saturday, March 24, 2012

Expired Milk

"May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else...May he strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones." 1 Thess 4:9

The way this works then
is that I have to stop running away
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
He will enable me to love, again
He will strengthen my heart,
so why am I trying so hard
to work all of this out?

While I might need to take several steps back for now,
I will rest knowing that God is preparing me for
greater things right now,

like teaching (!)

and learning,

so it's time to let go,
of all other things,
all other heart-clutter,
that might keep me from Him.

Goodbye, darling. Until we meet again!

No comments: