Friday, April 29, 2011

"shut up i am dreaming of places where lovers have wings"

I like listening to music, I like fighting the urge to sleep, I like the feeling of victory in the battles vs. me, I like going on dates with me, myself, and i (three's company!), I like my friends in the daytime, and I like my friends in the nighttime, I am not sure how much I like the ones who are only suited for the latter, I like eating food I've never eaten before;

Things are strange after midnight, like the sound of knuckles rapping against a door (scary), or the sound of a gentle knocking (hi, who might that be?), i like the sound of laughter when i'm walking home from the library, i like when I almost fall when I'm skating and I like the feeling of victory in the battles for balance, I like it, I like it!

(Oceans never listen to us anyway!)

I feel silly, poetry is silly sometimes, who do we think we are?

*plans for this weekend include sleep, and lots of it.........

No comments: