Wednesday, September 22, 2010

blindness

Find us a trap door, find us a plane 
Tell the survivors help is on the way 
I was a blindfold, never complained 
All the survivors singing in the rain 
I was the one with the world at my feet



Great song by Metric, reminded me of all the times I thought I had to carry my own burden, that I had to do it all on my own. 
"I was the one with the world at my feet."
We are not our own heroes. We are not our own. We fight for what we can, but in the end, grace is the only thing that can truly save us.
"Life is going to blow at times. Jesus is greater than it all. He is greater than it all. You know that means? We get to dance because we are free."  - Allyssa
I could not have put it any better than my best friend did. We get to dance because we are free!

No comments: